It's almost Valentine's Day and we are ready to celebrate all kinds of love.
Whether you're saying I love you for the first time to your significant other or celebrating Galentine's Day with a bunch of your pals.
For many of us, it can be difficult to find the right words. But we're here to let you know it's much easier than you might think.
How to Write a Memorable Valentines Day Card
📝STEP 1: Reflect on your relationship
🌟 STEP 2: Write about what this person means to you
❣️ STEP 3: Add in your fave memory of the two of you
🥰 STEP 4: Sign off with a sweet signature phrase, e.g. forever & always
🎁 STEP 5: Have fun with how you address the envelope. Add vintage stamps or secure it with a wax seal.
and if you're struggling to think of what to write keep reading for some inspiration.. we'll never tell 🤫💘
30 Ways to Say I Love You
From "drive safely" to "call me, please" there are many ways to let someone know you care. So, here's 30 super adorable and sometimes cheesy ways we tell each other I love you.
Try them out for yourself! Oh, and don't be afraid to put your own twist on them too.
You laugh at your own jokes
You make the best pancakes
The way you say the word squirrel
Your obsession with 80s movies
You have a cute bum!
I love that you buy me chocolates
You know lots of cool stuff
I love how you try to dance
You dare me to be a better version of myself
Remember that time in New Zealand?
I feel safe in your arms
You push me to be positive
- You're such a great parent to our kids
- Whenever I hear the song Heat Waves it makes me think of you
- You feel like home to me
- Your smile makes me smile
- I love that you share your Netflix password with me
- You wash the dishes more than me
- Remember when we stayed up all night stargazing?
You’ve memorised my order at all our fave restaurants
You give great advice
I love when you talk in your sleep
- We share the same love for our doggo!
- You always remind me to drink water (hydration is happiness!)
- You have a creative soul
- I love that you can remember what night the bins go out
- You never give up on me
- We are the perfect balance for each other
- Remember the first time we met?
- I love you - that's it!
Ready to say I love you? Check out our super cute and LGBTQ+ inclusive Valentine's Day collection. We know you'll find the perfect card that represents your unique love story.
Has this post helped you to say I love you? Let us know in the comments below!
LIKE THIS POST? SHARE ME PLEASE!